Monday

Wet Felting Workshop

Fall is nearly here and I am feeling so inspired  and happy.  I am back at giving workshops and would like to invite you to the below gathering where we will create a piece of wet felted art.  I do hope to see you for a very inspiring day in the woods, on a beautiful lake, with wonderful people. 



Immerse yourself with a day of creative expression as you wet felt a wall hanging, play mat or mediation mat. Wet felting is the art of using raw wool, hot water, soap and friction to create a piece of artwork. It is easy, fun and a great thing to do in a group of people. As your hands get busy loosing yourself in your work, conversation is made with ease. It is my experience that people leave these workshops happy and fulfilled.

Investment: $80/includes supplies, lunch and much inspiration

Time: 10:00 am - 16:00pm

Place: The Whitehouse in Val-des Monts near Wakefield. This magical place is on a lake and it's quiet and beauty brings you into a meditative space. Address will be given upon registration.

To join please contact me via email; anniebdr@gmail.com
or call me: 613-240-1845

Thanks so much!!! I hope to welcome you into my felting studio for much inspiration.




No comments: