Wednesday

When shopping for toys and crafting supplies I look for quality and Earth friendly products. 3 Little Monkeys is one of my favorite stores to shop for my kids and daycare. It is bright, colourful and has thoughtful, beautiful products. It also has a great arts and crafts section which is a bonus for me. I feel so passionate about this store that I have posted this post with hopes that you will check it out. It also feels good to buy from a store that is locally owned :)



 http://www.3littlemonkeysottawa.com/
Happy things for happy kids on a happy planet.
Nice things   
 Simple things for a simpler life.
Be Earth Friendly


  Fair trade for the better of all
Natural Products
- Wool, Wood, Paper, Cotton, Organic
Eco-friendly
NO PLASTIC 
  3 Little Monkeys does not only sell conscious toys but toys packaged in a conscious way. If the toy is not Earth friendly and packaged in an Earth friendly way you will not find it on their shelf. .  


"Children are creative beings by nature"-
Good quality crayons
Pencils
Cardboard
Water Colour Paints


    Another reason I really like this store is that they offer plenty of open ended toys which I think is very important in nurturing our children's creativity.






3 Little Monkeys is Growing!
    This fantastic store has a new space and is twice the size as previously.It has front stroller access which is important for them since they have lots of strollers.  They also will have the space for workshops ( cloth diaper, baby wearing, arts and craft seminars and craft workshops (yes, I will host one soon!)



      2 comments:

      Anonymous said...

      Hello. And Bye. Thank you very much.

      Anonymous said...

      Hello. And Bye. Thank you very much.