Thursday

Going Within



Leaves are falling, the earth is getting colder and the days are getting shorter. It's that time where we get warmth from hot tea, soups and cozy sweaters. In this time of change there is a feeling of going within and self introspection. In many traditions this time is reflected by opening a space for letting go of something unwanted. In the dark months of winter we work on this intention until Spring where we work on bringing something towards us. I've been thinking a lot about what I intend to work on for this cycle. As of late I have been feeling a strong pull towards being present with the little people in my life. When I am present to their emotional needs they are more grounded, things are calmer, they flow freely and more peacefully. So in this time of change I choose to let go of my stresses of the future and my stresses of the past and come into the moment and give birth to a new me in the present. I understand that when I am present to others and myself it is a true gift of love.

1 comment:

Tania said...

Beautiful! You are so full of inspiration xo