Wednesday


 In my gallery today I have these cute little guys and gals felted at a friend's home last week. It was my first workshop on the go and it was fun.  Every single workshop I give I am always left inspired, not only by people's work but by our conversation and the human connection.  I truly believe that a sense of happiness emanates when we connect with ourselves and others.  Felting in a group lends itself to this as you felt you connect to the creative part of you and as everyone focuses on their project conversation flows easily and readily.  It's awesome! I hope these little characters speak to you and make you smile :) I am smiling... Also I have been holding a secret.  I will not denounce it just yet but very soon...stay tuned and no I am not pregnant! Thank goodness!
 


No comments: